Monday, July 21, 2008

First Day on my Blog...

HI!!
This is a lethargic delay which of no obvoius reasons occur due to my lack of knowledge to access this facility.First day...not quite used to ....but still I'll keep trying to reveal myself with honesty and courage.

I would liketo acknowledge some of the persons indirectly involved behind this blog.
First I would like to thank Medhavin who intoduced me with this system,my broadband subscriber BSNL with god net availability I ve been able to put tis thing into reality and last but not the least to all my friends who still don't know that I exist like this somewhere in this virtual field.

1 comment:

  1. hi ashish...its really good to see ur blog..and the content was written quite well..kep it up..best wishes..
    -asopa

    ReplyDelete