Monday, June 3, 2013

Sense of emptiness!!

First day out of job...well technically not the first day but the first day to have this realization that I have 24 hours a day all by myself. Scary experience for someone like me who constantly yearns for one thing or another. Seriously guys, Life has taken an unexpected turn in the past month. The decisions that I had to take  made me go all mad in the past month. Now an arduous journey awaits me and I am hoping that the sooner I put rest to my wandering mind and concentrate on the task at hand the better it will be for me. Reality is hard and often undesirable. I am more or less detached from many things but the memories and nostalgia of the life that I have left behind has not sunk in yet. From this point onward I have to change everything about my routine, lifestyle etc. May be things have not started yet but to sit idle and contemplate is not good for my health. You see, I am a day dreamer and I use to imagine weirdest things possible that can happen with me and the more I get lost in my imaginary world more difficult it becomes for me to face reality. Sometimes I wonder that what I truly want from life and I go on and on in my mind to do this and that but always fall short  in the end to sustain this dreamy bubble of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment