Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday adventure...!!!

Passing Sunday was a bit hectic for even me considering my daily activeness and to and fro motion. I got up at around 5 A.M. to head towards Rohini, Delhi from Gurgaon with meenu aka Manish. We reached there at 8:45 and had our tea before the Mica exam which started at 9:30. Nothing much to say about the exam except that we both were laughing out loud like maniacs after coming out from the hall. There was a story section where we had been given six snaps and we had to make a story from that. Meenu and I both started to give our versions which soon resulted into hysterical laughs because of the stupidity of our stories.

Fortunately, our alma meter, DCE, was in Rohini and we decided to cash this opportunity by revisiting some of our outside college hang out places. First, we went to G3S movie theater,our most frequented destination in college which used to cause a big hole on our pocket money, to watch PST. Movie was awesome and like Paan Singh our appetite for food shoot northwards after that hence we paced to Sec-11 Punjabi dhaba, our Friday-night-sumptuous-meal destination in college. There we consumed as much food as we could at such an economical rate in comparison to astronomical bill we usually pay in Gurgaon for such a meal. Fully satisfied and pleased, we went back to nearest metro station to return for Gurgaon.


I reached in Gurgaon at 5:30 and had a 1 hour sleep. Fully refreshed and charged up, I completed my review of PST. I had a plan to meet few of my college friends, one of whom had come back from Bangalore for few days. So we all went to galleria market at Escape Terrace Bar,drank few pints of Tuborg, had bakchodi about happenings with each of us after college....warming up ourselves.  From there, we went to a dhaba...then on bike, we started towards 24 hrs open McDonald in Manesar. Around 2 A.M. I reached at my flat and immediately went to bed completely exhausted at the same time satisfied with the proceedings of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment