Friday, March 16, 2012

The whole gymming thing...

Now it is a difficult one for me to write because those who know me and have seen me in my physically best will vouch for the misplacement of this post. But still i will take the courage to elucidate it for you...
Gym keeda has been there for quite some time now. To be precise it is almost 3 years since i first started (starting of the gym) going to gym inconsistently though. It first began, as a result of not so generous comments passed on me by some of those around me, to prove a point but gradually i started liking it. From that point onwards i employed all sort of diet plans(doodh-kela, boiled eggs, non-veg and hell knows what!!!) and exercise techniques which can bring normalcy in the gross inadequacy of  my height to weight ratio. Despite this the success eluded me and there is no visible improvement in my diminutive frame whatsoever. Yet every time i keep going back to gym i feel a sense of liberation. I keep checking my muscles which grows by a measure of nanometer and i feel euphoric!!!
Every time i toil hard on the machines or start lifting heavy weights(btw heavy here lies in subjective domain), a sense of satisfaction empowers me. I guess it is a kind of meditating technique for me which is working mentally not bodily and i like it that way.

2 comments:

  1. haha...chati kafi candid anaysis hai...chati here u can say u have maintained ur figure despite all the even and odds...after 2 years of college, mostly people are in bad shape...i think u are alone whose body shape hasn`t changed in these two years and u know man "winner stands alone!!!". SO keep it up...:-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hindaun: badi baat kah di tune to dost :)

    ReplyDelete